1-WORLD« CLASSROOM FURNISHING
Eco-friendly School Furniture for Environmentally Safer Classrooms, Libraries and Daycare Centers

Home     Green Shipping      Returns      School Purchase Orders      Contact Us                   View Basket/Checkout   
Call toll-free (US) to order:  1-877-884-2402 or fax:  (206)781-1401


Classroom Storage
   
Locking Storage Cabinets
    Fold-n-Lock Storage
    Mobile Storage
    Paper Storage
    Cubbie Storage
    Corner Storage Units


Classroom Tables
  
Sensory Tables
    Multi-purpose
        School Tables

    Light Tables
    Activity Tables

Computer Stations

Chairs

A/V Media Furniture

Student Lockers

Imaginative
Play Furniture

  
Play Kitchens
    Play Castles
    Dramatic Role-play
        Furniture

    Puppet Theatres
    Indoor Play Lofts
    Building Blocks

Classroom Art Centers

Upholstered Seating

Library Furniture
  
Book Shelves
    Book Display Stands
    Mobile Book Carts

Teachers' Furniture

Daycare Furniture
  
Diaper Changing Stations
    High Chairs
    Toddler Furniture

Classroom Carpets
    and Rugs

Classroom Layout
Reccomendations

Environmentally
    Responsible
    School Furniture

 

 

SCHOOL FURNITURE by JONTI-CRAFT  

The natural Baltic Birch school furniture is made by Jonti-Craft in the USA.  The Jonti-Craft company has employed environmentally sensitive practices, making the products an eco-friendly option for schools and daycare centers.  The Jonti-Craft company carefully optimizes its use of wood materials to ensure that scrap wood is kept to a minimum.  Nearly 100% of the wood waste materials are recycled or used for agricultural purposes.  Proper forestry management plans are also in place, including forest re-growth and harvest plans that ensure a low environmental impact.  Jonti-Craft was the first early childhood furniture manufacturer to develop the non-toxic, lead free finish called KYDZTUFF«, a finish that is over 99% solid, reducing the amount of solvents that are released into the atmosphere through the drying process.  The remaining waste, less than 1% is sent to a chemical re-claimer and reformulated for reuse in concrete for highways.

NATURAL BALTIC BIRCH CLASSROOM FURNITURE FEATURES:

  • 11 Ply 5/8" Natural Baltic Birch plywood, considered by experts to be the strongest plywood in the world.
  • Classic look, all pieces blend beautifully.
  • 15" depth cabinets, allowing for seamless classroom configurations.
  • Includes KYDZSafe« features:  Rounded edges and corners.
  • Full-length piano hinges, the strongest and safest available.
  • KYDZTuff« Finish.  A non-toxic, lead-free finish that is stain resistant and won't yellow (the same finish as gymnasium floors).
  • Strong, safe and sturdy dowel pin construction.
  • Caster brackets in mobile units.
  • Corner brackets and sturdy kick-plates.
  • Lifetime factory warranty (most items).
  • Units ship fully assembled (most items).
  • Made in the USA.
Baltic Birch
Strongest Plywood in the World!

 

KYDZTuff« Finish Non-Toxic
Lead-Free
Won't Yellow

 

KYDZStrong« Construction.
Dowel Pin construction increases strength and extends product lifetime by 50%

 

KYDZSafe« Full length piano hinges.
The strongest and safest - won't pinch little fingers!

 


KYDZSafe« Edges and Corners.

KYDZStrong« Construction.
Sturdy caster brackets in mobile units.

 

An American tradition, Jonti-Craft products can be found in schools, libraries and daycare centers across America.

Copyrightę2008-2017, 1-World« Classroom Furnishing