Eco-friendly School Furniture for Environmentally Safer Classrooms, Libraries and Daycare Centers

Home     Green Shipping      Returns      School Purchase Orders      Contact Us                   View Basket/Checkout   
Call toll-free (US) to order:  1-877-884-2402 or fax:  (206)781-1401

Classroom Storage
Locking Storage Cabinets
    Fold-n-Lock Storage
    Mobile Storage
    Paper Storage
    Cubbie Storage
    Corner Storage Units

Classroom Tables
Sensory Tables
        School Tables

    Light Tables
    Activity Tables

Computer Stations


A/V Media Furniture

Student Lockers

Play Furniture

Play Kitchens
    Play Castles
    Dramatic Role-play

    Puppet Theatres
    Indoor Play Lofts
    Building Blocks

Classroom Art Centers

Upholstered Seating

Library Furniture
Book Shelves
    Book Display Stands
    Mobile Book Carts

Teachers' Furniture

Daycare Furniture
Diaper Changing Stations
    High Chairs
    Toddler Furniture

Classroom Carpets
    and Rugs

Classroom Layout

    School Furniture

1 World Globes & Maps BBB Business Review




Classroom Furniture - Baltic Birch

Made in the USA

Designed specifically for audio/visual equipment, this sturdy cart features two adjustable shelves to store DVD player, VCR, projector or more.  Grommet in top and two openings in back for cord management. Store valuable A/V equipment under lock and key (included).  Use top surface for laptop, projector or monitor.  Birch plywood back.  Safety features include locking, extra heavy-duty casters, rounded edges and corners and super-safe KYDZHinges®.  Extra durable, non-toxic and lead-free KYDZTuff® finish that will not yellow.  This unit ships fully assembled and includes a lifetime factory warranty. 

LOCKABLE MEDIA CART:  24" Wide x 20" Deep x 30" High, Shpg. Wt. 72 lbs.


3305JC Lockable Media Cart - Baltic Birch 72 lbs. $382.00 Add to Basket

What makes this school furniture eco-friendly?  Click for info..

 Baltic Birch school furniture features listed below:

The Baltic Birch products are made by Jonti-Craft in the USA.  While the Baltic Birch is not a recycled product, the Jonti-Craft company has employed environmentally sensitive practices that we think make the products an eco-friendly option.  The Jonti-Craft company carefully optimizes its use of wood materials to ensure that scrap wood is kept to a minimum.  Nearly 100% of the wood waste materials are recycled or used for agricultural purposes.  Proper forestry management plans are also in place, including forest re-growth and harvest plans that ensure a low environmental impact.  Jonti-Craft was the first early childhood furniture manufacturer to develop the non-toxic, lead free finish called KYDZTUFF®, a finish that is over 99% solid, reducing the amount of solvents that are released into the atmosphere through the drying process.  The remaining waste, less than 1% is sent to a chemical reclaimer and reformulated for reuse in concrete for highways.

11 Ply 5/8" Baltic Birch

  • Considered by experts to be the strongest plywood in the world.
  • Classic look, all pieces blend beautifully.
  • Includes KYDZSafe® features:  Rounded edges and corners.
  • Full-length piano hinges, the strongest and safest available.
  • KYDZTuff® Finish.  A non-toxic, lead-free finish that is stain resistant and won't yellow (the same finish as gymnasium floors).
  • Strong, safe and sturdy dowel pin construction.
  • Caster brackets in mobile units.
  • Corner brackets and sturdy kick-plates.
  • Ships fully assembled.
  • Includes lifetime factory warranty.

BALTIC BIRCH Considered by experts to be the strongest plywood in the world.

KYDZTuff® Finish

Won't Yellow

KYDZSafe® edges and corners.
KYDZStrong® Construction.
Sturdy caster brackets in mobile units.

KYDZStrong® Construction.
Dowel Pin construction increases strength and extends product lifetime by 50%

KYDZSafe® Full length piano hinges.  The strongest and safest!

Call toll-free (US) to order: 1-877-884-2402 or fax: (206)781-1401
Copyright©2008-2019, 1-World Globes & Maps, LLC, dba Classroom Furnishing